1. The bottom car park area under the building is now ***strictly*** reserved for staff, deliveries, and Luxe Day Spa customers. Members and visitors are no longer permitted to park in this area, and we would kindly request that you use the main car parks. Delivery drivers and lorries need space in this area to bring in goods and empty bins therefore it needs to be clear.
2. The Course must not be accessed on foot from the car parks via the road. Everyone playing at the Club must check in for their tee time at the shop and access the course via the bridge and path to the 1st tee.
3. Members and visitors are not permitted to park around the Greenkeeping maintenance Facility. There are signs now in place to advise you of this please adhere to them.
4. The driving range must be accessed via the front entrance. It is not permissible to access the driving range from the bridge end of the range.
5. Please do your best to park within the new white lines and be respectful of other drivers.
6. Please refrain from parking on the corner of the main driveway.